“Wetten, dass ..?”: ZDF makes it official – THAT’S what fans have been waiting for
After “Bet that ..?“ Officially discontinued in 2014, the ZDF cult show celebrated its big comeback in 2021 with Thomas Gottschalk and Michelle Hunziker.
The show became a hit with the public. It has long been clear that “Bet that ..?‘ to be broadcast once a year. Now it is also clear when the viewers will see Thomas Gottschalk and Co. 2022 next time.
“Wetten, dass ..?”: ZDF announces the broadcast date for 2022
According to ZDF, the next edition of “Wetten, dass ..?” is planned for November 19, 2022. As usual, the show will go on the air on Saturday evening at 8:15 p.m. with Thomas Gottschalk.
You have to about “Bet that..?” to know:
- “Wetten, dass..?” was first broadcast on February 14, 1981
- The idea for the show came from Frank Elstner
- The artist with the most “Wetten, dass..?” appearances is Peter Maffay. The rocker has performed a total of 17 times so far
- On December 4, 2010, there was a terrible accident on the live show when candidate Samuel Koch had an accident. Since then he has been in a wheelchair
However, the exact location has not yet been determined.
“Wetten, dass ..?”: ZDF announces a date for 2022 – that’s how viewers react
Since January 2022, ZDF has been looking diligently for betting candidates who will present their bet suggestions on the live show.
The announcement of the show caused divided opinions among ZDF viewers, as a look at the comments shows:
- “Not with me! I don’t like the show and I don’t like the moderator either.”
- “Written down”
- “Can I do without it”
- “How cool”
- “There have been so many nice bets, each one is good in its own way. I am excited”
- “One revival would have been enough for me”
By the way: A show edition for 2023 has already been announced.
More about “Wetten, dass ..?”:
Here you can find out how “Wetten, dass ..?” star Michelle Hunziker reacted to Mirco Nontschew’s death. The presenter stars with the late comedian in the third season of Lol: Last One Laughing. (sj)