Britney Spears mourns loss of baby
This news comes as a shock. Britney Spears lost her child. As the singer surprisingly announced on her Instagram profile, she was pregnant but lost her “miracle baby” early in the pregnancy.
“It is with deep sadness that we have to announce that we lost our miracle baby at an early stage of pregnancy,” writes Britney Spears.
Britney Spears suffers a miscarriage
Britney continued: “This is a terrible time for any parent. Maybe we should have waited a little longer to announce it. However, we were so happy to finally be able to announce the great news.”
This is Britney Spears:
- Britney Spears was born on December 2, 1981 in McComb, Mississippi
- With songs like “Baby one more time” or “(You drive me) crazy” she became a world star in the 90s
- However, Britney Spears couldn’t handle the pressure and fame
- In 2007, after the breakdown of her marriage to Kevin Federline, she went bald
- Shortly thereafter, she went to an addiction clinic
- Britney Spears was incapacitated in 2008
- The supervision was finally lifted on November 12, 2021
Britney says their love for each other is still extremely strong. She and partner Sam Asghari want to continue trying to expand their family, the 40-year-old continues.
Britney Spears and Sam Asghari mourn the loss of their unborn child
Britney Spears: “We thank you for your support, but also ask for your understanding that we need privacy at this difficult time.”
More celebrity news:
In any case, her fans support the singer. “Oh my god, I’m so sorry for your loss,” says the comments on Instagram, for example. Another fan writes: “I send you both love, light and strength.”