Véronique Jannot celebrates her 65th birthday on May 7. The opportunity to tell his journey strewn with pitfalls, pain but also great joys. The disappearance of her great love, her medium mother (who died in an accident), her sterility, her passion, what saved her… and other secrets of the artist.
Born May 7, 1957 in Annecy (Haute-Savoie), Véronique Jannot is 65 years old. The actress, who starred alongside by Alain Delon, Thierry Lhermitte or even Gérard Lanvin, went through painful ordeals during his life: from his cancer tragically death of his motherincluding the announcement of its sterility and the death of the man of her life. But the actress Tomorrow Belongs To Us has also experienced great happiness such as his relationship with Laurent Voulzy Where the adoption of his daughter. Secrets and vicissitudes of the life of an artist with many hats.
– Véronique Jannot began her television career in 1972 in the serial Young Fabre by Cecile Aubry.
– After several years of making herself known on the small screen, Véronique Jannot made her first steps in cinema in The Doctorby Pierre Granier-Deferre, with Alain Delon.
Véronique Jannot: the disease that took everything from her
– At 22, she discovers that she has a cancer of the uterus. Unfortunately, chemotherapy makes her sterile.
– Véronique Jannot is a horse lover.
Coffee break: the consecration
– In the 80s, thanks to her role as Joëlle Mazart, social worker of a suburban high school, in the series Coffee break, she made herself known to the general public and even tried her hand at singing. The production of the program requires him to sing the opening and closing credits. An opportunity that she seizes with both hands! She records All Children need to dream, end credits of the series and We enter lifeopening credits of the series.
– The singer continues to give voice and releases several titles such as I made love with the seathe text of which she wrote to music by Pierre Bachelet, or even Desire, Desirewhich she sings in duet with Laurent Voulzy.
Véronique Jannot: Passion and drama with Didier Pironi
– For several years, she lives a romance with the Formula 1 driver, Didier Pironi. She met him in 1982, when she was asked to pose alongside the driver for an automobile magazine. Quickly they fall in love each other, she says in his book find the way, published by Michel Lafon. A few weeks later, in August 1982, Didier Pironi was victim of an accident which could have been fatal to him. Véronique Jannot, she puts her career on hold to help the one she loves to climb the slope. Unfortunately, death ends up separating them in 1987, when the Formula 1 driver dies in an offshore boat race. “When Didier died, I lost a piece of me that i will never get back“, she confided.
Cancer: its intimate enemy
– Because of the shock, she is faced with a recurrence of her uterine cancer. This time, no chemotherapy for the actress. “I tried a homeopathic treatment which didn’t work, then I tried another treatment, a combination of amino acids, a homeopathic molecule andacupuncture. And after not even two months, I felt that something was changing in my body“, she recalled in Tele-Leisure.
Véronique Jannot and Laurent Voulzy: love always
– After this tragedy, Véronique Jannot fell under the spell of Laurent Voulzy, who wrote several songs for him. “We have been together for a long time. It lasted ten years. We laughed a lot… It was a great and beautiful story“, she explained in the show The Unexpected Parenthesis.
– Veronique Jannot break up with the singer which she considers “a big teen“. The actress told, in The Unexpected Parenthesis: “For me, talent gives a lot of excuses, becausethere are people who are not made for everyday life or for the couple and Laurent, an exceptional being, is one of them“. But they remain friends forever:My love for him will last to the grave“.
Buddhism and philosophy
– Véronique Jannot is now converted to Buddhism and is very active in the association Seeds of the Futurewhich supports Tibetan children in exile.
– It was thanks to this association, during a trip to northern India, that she met a Tibetan orphan, Migmar, which changes his life forever. She decides to adopt it.
Véronique Jannot, mother at 57
“When she entered my life completely, my existence was quiet, established. Becoming a mother at 57it’s still a tsunami, especially since it was no longer a little girl, but a teenager with all her baggage of love, desires, anger, frustrations, her whole story“, she explained to Gala.
– Now 22 years old, Migmar dreams of being a director and even created a YouTube channel.
DALS and everything for music
– In 2011, Véronique Jannot took part in the second season of Dance with the stars on TF1, alongside dancer Grégoire Lyonnet, and finished sixth in the competition.
– In 2012, Véronique Jannot released her album dedicated to children, entitled Soft. Natasha St-Pier, Gérard Lenorman, Henri Salvador, Yannick Noah and Lim participate.
Death of his mother (psychic)
– In October 2016, his mother Colette dies of a heart attack, caused by the shock during an accident between his vehicle and a scooter, in Saint-Chéron. His mother was “medium and psychographologist“, explained the actress to the website of the Institute for Research on Extraordinary Experiences. And to clarify:She had extraordinary flashes of incredible clarity. She could put her finger immediately on the crux of a problem (…) She also saw the dead.”