DSDS on RTL: When ER enters the studio, the fans burst their collars
With the announcement that Sarah Engels will return as a juror in 2022 DSDS comes, the Cologne broadcaster RTL caused a huge surprise. The singer was a candidate in the casting show eleven years ago. On Saturday evening (April 23) she can then sit next to Florian Silbereisen and Co.
In the second live show, Sarah Engels is suddenly no longer the subject of conversation DSDSviewers, but a completely different RTL celebrity.
Prominent visit to the second DSDS live show! Suddenly HE announces himself from the audience
Moderator Marco Schreyl welcomes “Bachelor” Dominik Stuckmann to the show. The Rosenkavalier has only just found his love on the RTL show, when he is already a guest with her on “Deutschland sucht den Superstar”.
The participants perform these songs in the second live show of DSDS:
- Amber: Shallow by Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper
- Din: She’s Like The Wind by Patrick Swayze
- Dominik: What I’ve Done by Linkin Park
- Gianni: Oh Pretty Woman by Roy Orbison
- Harry: I’m Still Standing by Elton John
- Melissa M.: Never Enough by Loren Allred
- Melissa T.: Lady Marmalade by Christina Aguilera
- Tina: Crazy In Love by Beyoncé
However, the reactions to Marco Schreyl’s greeting from the viewers at home were not very enthusiastic, as the comments on Twitter show.
- “What’s the bachelor doing there?”
- “What do we care about the bachelor?”
- “Who wants to see the old bachelor and his Anna?”
Surprise! Ex-“Bachelor” Dominik Stuckmann with Anna Rosso as a guest on DSDS
In the course of the show, Marco Schreyl speaks to Dominik Stuckmann and his sweetheart Anna Rossow again and reveals that the two apparently really wanted to be on the show. On Instagram, the RTL acquaintances were already full of anticipation. Despite the negative comments, Dominik and Anna seem to be having a good time.
More about DSDS:
They’re not the only couple causing a stir, though. You can find out which DSDS candidates are newly in love here. (sj)