On April 22 at 3:30 p.m. the first of the 7 bands included in the Weed Festival that will put in a single afternoon a powerful repertoire of bands in the Chilean Racecourse.
And to ensure that all the people who attend the event have a perfect and orderly experience, the organization has announced the objects that are allowed to enter, as well as those that will not pass through the entrance for any reason.
Through their Instagram account, the Maleza organizers indicated that among the things that are prohibited, as in almost all festivals.
What can I NOT bring to the Maleza Festival?
It is not allowed to enter:
- open packs of cigarettes
- Aerosol sprays
- large lumps
- And any sharp element that can harm the health of the attendees
And they detail:
What can I bring to the Maleza festival?
- Small bags, single compartment backpacks, tote bags.
- Cell phones (take good care of them)
- Sunglasses, hats and caps
- Lighters, tobacco and unopened packs of cigarettes
- Lip pomade and closed lipgloss
- Powder makeup and tampons/sanitary napkins in closed packaging
- Closed packages of chewing gum
- Non-professional cameras, recording cameras measuring less than 12 cm
- Empty disposable water bottles without cap
- Electronic cigarettes and vaporizers
- Small gel alcohol
- cream sunscreen
- External cell phone batteries
In addition, there are other important indications that you have to take into account. For example: schedules.
What time do the doors of the Maleza Festival open?
What time does each band perform at the Maleza?
These are the presentation times of each of the bands and the order in which they will go on stage.
- 15:30 The Turtle Combo
- 16.20 Vibration Raises
- 17:10 Towards Victory
- 18:00 Les Miserables
- 18:50 Sound of Arriving
- 19:50 Molotov
- 21.50 Ska-P
When is the Undergrowth Festival?
On April 22, 2022
Where is the Undergrowth Festival?
The Maleza Festival will be held in the Hippodrome Chile