You may still see its episodes on loop, but… did you know that it’s been 15 years since ‘The Big Bang Theory’ it premiered? This hit comedy starring Johnny Galecki, Jim Parsons, Kaley Cuoco, Simon Helberg, Kunal Nayyar, Mayim Bialik, and Melissa Rauch hit our small screens in September 2007 and ended in 2019, but luckily we can still enjoy it. on HBO. Indeed, its protagonists have been making us laugh out loud for more than a decade. Throughout all its episodes and its twelve seasons, ‘The Big Bang Theory’ won tons of awards including seven ‘Critics’ Choice Awards’, 14 ‘People’s Choice Awards’ and 10 ‘Emmy Awards’.
The cast of ‘The Big Bang Theory’ have gone on to achieve incredible things in their own careers – both on their series together and later separately – and have amassed an impressive amount of money. And since there is nothing that I like more than to know exactly how much money do they have our favorite celebrities, we have investigated, according to reports from ‘Celebrity Net Work’ to discover the fortune they have the main cast characters of ‘The Big Bang Theory’, and we have ranked from highest to lowest estimated net worth. Discover it too!
- Jim Parson (Sheldon Cooper):160 million dollars.
- Kaley Cuoco (Penny Hofstadter): 100 million dollars.
- Johnny Galecki (Leonard Hofstadter): 100 million dollars.
- Simon Helberg (Howard Wolowitz): 55 million dollars.
- Kunal Nayyar (Raj Koothrappali): 45 million dollars.
- Mayim Bialik (Amy Farrah Fowler): 25 million dollars.
- Melissa Rauch (Bernadette Rostenkowski-Wolowitz): 20 million dollars.
Did you imagine that all the actors accumulated so much money? As we have seen on other occasions when learning about the heritage of other celebrities such as Tom Cruise or Ana de Armas, the actors earn real fortunes.