Jeremy Renner shared a video to show how his family cares for him after the accident he suffered | Famous

Three days ago, the 51-year-old actor posted a ‘selfie’ from his hospital bed on his Instagram account, as well as a brief statement.

“Thank you all for your kind words. I’m a mess right now to write. But I send love to all of you,” she stated.

Jeremy Renner’s sister and mother care for him at the hospital

This January 5, the star of the series ‘Hawkeye’ shared a video on his social networks in which he is seen with a swollen eye and using an oxygen mask to breathe.

Despite his condition, Jeremy looks in good spirits as his sister massages his head and his mother, Valerie Cearley, watches.

“He’s so sexy, yeah,” says Kim Renner. “He literally looks at all that blood,” she says afterward with a smile.

“First swim definitely in a week or so. Yuck! ”, He mentions as he closes his eyes and enjoys the moment.

The two-time Oscar nominee indicated that his stay in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) improved thanks to the care of his sister and his mother.

“A ‘not so good’ day in ICU turned into an amazing spa day with my sister and mom. Thank you so much,” she wrote to accompany the video.

Jeremy Renner? That was his accident

Balaam indicated that a relative of the actor was driving his car when it got stuck, due to the heavy snowfall that occurred in those days. This happened near his home, located along the Mt. Rose Freeway, which connects Reno to Lake Tahoe.

Jeremy took his machine, which weighs at least 14,300 pounds, to tow the car, which he did successfully and without issue.

“[Después de remolcar el auto] Mr. Renner got out of his PistenBully to talk to a member of his family. At this point, it is observed that the snowplow began to roll, ”narrated the sheriff.

“In an effort to stop the PistenBully, he tries to get back in the driver’s seat. According to our investigation, at this point is when the machine hits him,” he added.

The ‘Avengers’ star was airlifted from his home to the hospital, where he underwent a couple of surgeries as he suffered “closed chest trauma and orthopedic injuries.”

In a report provided by Jeremy’s representative, it was revealed that, after the operations, he was admitted to the Intensive Care Unit, where he remained “stable”.