“King of the Children’s Heads”: Stefan Raab on RTL – Martin Rütter causes a surprise on TV
At “King of the children’s heads“ the TV greats Guido Cantz, Oliver Pocher and Martin Rütter compete against each other and fight for the crown.
Right at the beginning at “King of the children’s heads“on RTL, viewers suddenly felt as if they were at ProSieben. The reason for this was dog professional Martin Rütter.
“King of the children’s heads(RTL): Martin Rütter surprises with Raab game
The principle of “King of the Children’s Heads” is as follows: Guido Cantz, Oliver Pocher and Martin Rütter fight for the crown. They compete against each other in three shows, but only two of them at a time. The third in the group takes over the moderation and thinks up the games.
On Tuesday evening (July 5th) this role was given to Martin Rütter and he immediately made sure that RTL was conducted like ProSieben. Rütter apparently has a great passion for “TV Total”. He used to watch Stefan Raab’s show.
That is RTL:
- RTL stands for Radio Télévision Luxembourg
- The station went on the air on January 2, 1984 as RTL Plus
- RTL was based in Luxembourg between 1984 and 1987
- RTL has been based in Cologne since 1988
- The most successful shows in the program include the “Summer House of the Stars”, the “Jungle Camp” or the lunchtime show “Punkt 12”.
- With RTL+ (formerly: RTL Now), the broadcaster also has its own media library
And now he slipped into the role of Stefan Raab himself in “King of the Grown Ups”, even putting on the legendary gray jacket.
The game was called Memory Total. What was it about? RTL selected the best “nipples” (short, funny clips that Stefan Raab always used situationally in his show) and distributed them to different buttons. The two “kids” had to figure out the right pairs.
More news about RTL:
Oliver Pocher apparently had memory problems, because game one clearly went to his opponent Guido Cantz. (fs)