Axelle/Bauer-Griffin / Getty Images
- The 25 most handsome celebrities in the world: photo by photo
- The 50 shortest celebrities: they measure less than 1.60
Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker They were married last weekend in Santa Barbara, in a ceremony that, from what we learned, was very intimate. So much so that, in fact, very little of the couple’s family was present. As you already know if you are a staunch fan of the ‘klan’, her children did not attend, but, as documented by her ex Scott Disick (and her eternal love triangle), the children were with him in the pool. But not only were they absent, neither her mother nor her sisters attended. How do you read it?
The truth is that each one had a closed agenda with another plan and, although her grandmother Mary Jo ‘MJ’ did go, the rest of the family had “excuses”. We understand that, as confirmed by a source to the JustJared platform, is it because they will another big wedding in style in Italysoon, and that’s the one that counts as ‘party’?
To give you an idea, the legal wedding of Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker did not attend:
- Kourtney’s children. As Scott Disick showed in his Instagram stories, the children were with his father.
- Travis’s children. They were also not present.
- Chris Jenner. He did not upload ‘stories’ of the event, so it is estimated that he was not.
- Kim Kardashian. He went to a soccer game of his son Saint.
- Khloe Kardashian. It is unknown where he spent the day, but he did not go to the wedding.
- Kendall Jenner. She went to her boyfriend’s basketball game.
- Kylie Jenner. She was with her boyfriend and Stormi at the Billboard Music Awards in Las Vegas.
We are waiting to find out when that – third, if you think about it – big wedding will be… (Look at the photos of Kourtney and Travis’ first wedding to whet your appetite…).
This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io