“Let’s Dance”: Jury shock in Show 10 – viewers can hardly believe their eyes
In Show 10 of “let’s dance” the viewers should be offered great emotions again. But instead of the candidates, everyone only has eyes for the jury!
On Friday, May 6th, Motsi Mabuse and Jorge González cause a real shock for the “Let’s Dance” viewers. The reason is bizarre.
“Let’s Dance”: Motsi Mabuse and Jorge González displace Joachim Llambi from the jury – literally speaking!
As soon as show 10 of “Let’s Dance” has started, there is only one topic on the Internet: the outfits of the jurors! What Motsi Mabuse and Jorge González wear on TV on Friday also causes a shocked facial expression on the part of Joachim Llambi – because he hardly has any space on the jury desk!
As if it wasn’t enough that Jorge wears a kind of red and white men’s blouse in plush format, the only female juror is also eye-catching. Her yellow and black outfit resembles the raised tail feathers of a peacock. Joachim Llambi, who is known for his sober manner and the matching style of clothing, cannot resist a disparaging look.
At the far right edge of the table, the 57-year-old hardly attracts attention given the fashion experiments of his colleagues.
The net promptly rained biting comments. Here is a selection from Twitter:
- Motsi and Jorge need a lot of space today
- Wow, Motsi is a yellow cracker and Jorge is already wearing his sleeping pad
- Motsi once managed to surpass Jorge with her outfit.
- The jury will soon need a broader table when it comes to Motsi and Jorge’s clothes
- Motsi must have butchered Bibo for her dress today…
- I love how Jorge and Motsi wear voluminous outfits and Mr. Llambi… just don’t
- Llambi has hardly any space at the table and looks like a pencil next to the two colorful balloons
- ok, Jorge and the Motsi definitely don’t have the same stylist who coordinates the outfits. Good that the Llambi still has space ^^
“Let’s Dance” viewers accuse Joachim Llambi of unfair evaluation
In view of the bizarre sight that is offered to the viewers at the jury desk, the rest of the show becomes a minor matter. Only one topic can keep up with the outfit mistakes online: Joachim Llambi’s rating of the first dance.
More to “let’s dance”:
Many viewers find it unfair that he only gives actress Sarah Mangione and dance partner Vadim Garbuzov six measly points. Some users think they see a pattern here. “Who actually always takes away all the trowels from Llambi at Sarah’s dance?” A user wants to know, “I think that Llambi only gives six points so that he can pronounce the word ‘SEX’ once a week without, that someone pulls the trowel over the top of his head…” scoffs another. (alp)
>>> You can find out what’s new about “Let’s Dance” here <<<