Mhoni Vidente and the strong prediction about Debanhi Escobar


The fortune teller would have detailed how they would find the body days before the Mexican Prosecutor’s Office confirmed the finding.

Stunned. That is the reaction that Mhoni seer has provoked after his correct prediction about the whereabouts of Debanhi Escobar. The proof is a video in which the Cuban revealed how they would find her body when Debanhi had been missing for five days.

It’s been five days since this girl has been missing and something very tragic comes to me. The vision I have is that it is in a well, near where they left it, it seems that it is a water well or as if it were a cave, like a well or a cave that is close to there, the colony is Los Nogales or Los Geranios, it seems that it starts there”, predicted the fortune teller.

Read also: Two days after receiving the lethal injection: Court suspends the execution of Latina Melissa Lucio for these reasons

But the Cuban’s predictions went further; she also spoke of those responsible. “It was someone related that she was at the party, who later found her on the road, because the one who took her picture of her, why did she take her picture of her after she left her. Several people who were at the party with her that Friday night are involved here, ”Mhoni explained.

The body of Debanhi, who was studying Law at the Autonomous University of Nuevo León (UANL), was found on April 21 in a motel cistern. The 18-year-old girl had disappeared on April 9.

Given the chilling accuracy of the prediction, Mhoni became a trend on Google. Although she did not attribute her achievement to that specific finding, she did share the metrics of the social network and the times coincide with the news of the disappearance.

They demand investigation

The Mexican government called this Monday for an investigation that leaves “the slightest doubt” in the alleged femicide of Debanhi Escobar, an 18-year-old girl found dead in a motel cistern in the northern state of Nuevo León after two weeks disappeared.

VIDEO: Putin’s gestures and body movements that turn on the alarms of health problems

The Undersecretary of Security of the Government of Mexico, Ricardo Mejía, stated at a press conference that they have made “recommendations” to the Nuevo León Attorney General’s Office, which has faced criticism from the citizens and the family of the young woman, found on Thursday, for alleged failures in the investigation.

“It is important that there is not the slightest doubt in the investigation. Therefore, that all lines of investigation, all expert opinions, all technical actions for the timely clarification of the facts be exhausted,” Mejía declared.

Debanhi’s death has caused national outrage due to the image that went viral of her abandoned on the road by a taxi driver who allegedly harassed her, and due to the alleged failures of the Nuevo León Prosecutor’s Office, which first investigated the case as an accident.

“It is not up to us to be sanctioning prosecutors, it is not our matter, but surely if there were omissions in the investigation, there are control bodies of the prosecutors themselves and also the victims themselves can allege,” said Mejía questioned about it.

The case raises doubts because it is unknown how the young woman got to the motel after leaving the taxi in which she left a party, and the Prosecutor’s Office searched the property days before local employees found the body on their own.

Debanhi’s parents and the governor of Nuevo León, Samuel García, revealed this Sunday that they have videos that prove that the young woman had entered the motel on her own, presumably in search of help.

“The parents and the governor of Nuevo León himself said that in some videos it was appreciated that Debanhi was there in that motel. However, we would like it to be exhausted, I insist, everything,” Mejía commented.

Debanhi’s case has been seen as an example of the double crisis of sexist violence and disappearances in Mexico, where more than 10 women are murdered a day and there are more than 99,000 people who have not been located since 1964, according to government figures.

Despite these data, the Secretary of Security, Rosa Icela Rodríguez, highlighted that in March there were 34.8% femicides less respect to the historical maximum of August 2021.

He also argued that “in 80% of femicide cases, the aggressor is an acquaintance, a relative, a romantic partner or ex-partner of the victim”, so the strategy must prioritize “values”.

“It is not necessarily in the streets where these crimes occur, I want to emphasize it, especially in cases where there has already been an investigation,” he justified.

The secretary announced the proposal to create a Registry of sexual aggressors and femicides that works as a database and genetics to be shared between prosecutors and states.





Source-www.elsalvador.com